1. V Magazine Pre-Fall 2010 Covers | Adriana, Eniko, Natasha, Lily & Isabeli by Mario Sorrenti
2. Chanel Iman for The Block Summer 2010 by Doug Inglish
3. Christian Dior | Paris Haute Couture Fall 2010
4. Freja Beha Erichsen for Vogue UK August 2010 by Josh Olins
5. Anastasija Kondratjeva by Michael Schwartz for Exit Magazine S/S 2010
6. Miu Miu Fall 2010 Campaign | Lindsey, Siri, Ginta & Daphne by Mert & Marcus
In an array of fall colors ranging from deep crimson to metallic gray, the latest haute couture collection from Elie Saab gives us a glimpse into a world of fairy tale beauty with its impeccable craftsmanship. Like many of the shows this season, the label goes into jackets and long sleeves to complement their signature gowns.
Bringing together a group of four blonde models, the fall campaign from Miu Miu is all about girl power with the close knit group dressed in feminine frocks of blue, purple and yellow hues. Starring Lindsey Wixson, Siri Tollerod, Ginta Lapina and Daphne Groenveld, the advertisements shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott place emphasis on the playful appeal of the garments.
Photographed by Sebastian Faena, Siri Tollerød and Meghan Collison get serious for VMAN’s Scandinavian issue. Joining Christian Brylle and Sean O’Pry for a his and her story styled by Mattias Karlsson, the girls benefit from a lesson in modern elegance for the upcoming fall season.