Dead Sexy – Dree Hemingway returns for her third consecutive season as the face of Argentinian label, AY Not Dead for its spring 2012 campaign. Lensed by Sebastian Faena, Dree sports denim and side swept hair alongside male model Josh Beech.
Flesh and Blood - Anna Paquin shines in classic vamp style for this seductive shoot by Sebastian Faena for the latest issue of V Magazine. Styled by Sally Lyndley, the actress looks almost unrecognizable in bombshell make-up and golden age glamorous looks with designs from labels such as Marc Jacobs, Dolce & Gabbana and Miu Miu.
Top Ten - Photographer Sebastian Faena captures the top Latin models of the world in this beautiful portrait series for V Magazine Spain. Featuring Alessandra Ambrosio, Isabeli Fontana, Izabel Goulart, Joan Smalls, Elsa Benitez, Tati Cotliar, Arlenis Sosa, Rose Cordero and Caroline Trentini, stylist Sally Lyndley keeps it simple with denim and cotton tees to highlight the models’ beauty.
Eniko Mihalik has moved away from the role sultry seductress to elegant sophistication for her last few print stories. And the latest magazine Eniko appears in is the December edition of Vogue Nippon. Captured by Sebastian Faena and styled by Sissy Vian, Eniko dons a wardrobe of colorful prints and bold accessories from the likes of Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent and Emilio Pucci in a story about lost dreams. (Marilyn NY)
1. Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus for Vogue US September 2010
2. We Are the World by Steven Meisel for Vogue US September 2010
3. Maryna Linchuk by Phil Poynter in Ithaka | Vogue Germany September 2010
4. Baby It’s You by Angelo Pennetta for LOVE Magazine #4
5. Morning Beauty | Daria Werbowy by Terry Richardson
6. Dree Hemingway for A.Y. Not Dead Spring 2011 Campaign by Sebastian Faena