1. Anja, Monika, Anna, Kasia & Magdalena by Cameron Krone for Viva! Moda
2. Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell & Claudia Schiffer by Mario Testino | Vogue UK December 2010
3. Kasia Struss by Hugh Lippe in Prelude to Winter | Naag
4. Sara Blomqvist by Andreas Öhlund for Stockholm Spring 2011
5. Dree Hemingway by Richard Burbridge for Vogue Italia Glitter
6. Emma Watson for Marie Claire US December 2010 by Tesh
1. Eniko Mihalik for Harper’s Bazaar Spain October 2010 by Nico
2. Guinevere van Seenus by Mario Sorrenti for 10 Magazine Fall 2010
3. Edita Vilkeviciute by Camilla Akrans for Numéro #117
4. Burberry Spring 2011 | London Fashion Week
5. Doutzen Kroes for Elle France September 2010 by Alex Cayley
6. Natasha Poly by Terry Richardson for Vogue Russia October 2010
A neutral color palette paired with accents of bold yellow ground the spring collection from Filippa K as the Swedish label presents loose fitting separates, fitted pants and billowing skirts that are accessible to almost every woman. Aiding the minimalist approach, models donned simple hair and makeup for the casually chic collection.
Photographer John Lindquist is back in the studio again for the August edition of Vogue Turkey. This time around, he captures the recent collections from some of Turkey’s most notable brands including Blender Beymen, Vakko and others styled by Konca Aykan. Starring Sara Blomqvist, the eleven page spread layers up for the upcoming cold months with comfy knits, jackets and gloves.
Wearing no foundation and only armed with lipstick and mascara, Sara Blomqvist is a true natural beauty for this minimalist shoot from the summer edition of the New York Times Style Magazine. Captured by Richard Burbridge with whimsical makeup by Peter Philips, the layout allows fashion editor David Vandewal to showcase Chanel bags, Rick Owens jewelry and Fendi lingerie as never seen before.
Bon cover girl Dorothea Barth-Jorgensen embraces her role as a tomboy for the magazine’s winter issue. Photographed by Andreas Larsson, a delightful Dorthea is joined by Sara Blomqvist, Charlie Westerberg, Frida Gustavsson, Mimmi Soderstrom, Lady Oscar, Wiktor Hansson, Linus Gustin and Emilia Nilsson. Charged with the task of styling such a large cast is are Naomi Itkes, Robert Rydberg and Marcus Soder.
“Casting” by Aitken Jolly has a great selection of models. You may see some faces you recognize or be introduce to new ones. (I know I did) Either way, it is another solid layout from QVEST magazine.