1. Year in Review | Fashion Gone Risqué 2010
2. Abbey Lee Kershaw & Edita Vilkeviciute by Mario Sorrenti for Interview Dec…
3. Jessica Stam by Ellen von Unwerth for Vogue China January 2011
4. Natalie Portman for Vogue US January 2011 by Peter Lindbergh
5. Magdalena Frackowiak by Maciek Kobielski for Muse Winter 2010
6. Steven Meisel’s Vogue Italia | Year in Review 2010
Black Swan star, Natalie Portman, appears in the January issue of Vogue US for a stunning shoot lensed by Peter Lindbergh. Outfitted by Tonne Goodman, the actress dons sweeping gowns for one ethereal story entitled, Spreading Her Wings.
Joining actor David Strathairn, Daria Werbowy plays retro reporter for the January issue of Vogue US. Photographed by the iconic Peter Lindbergh and styled by Grace Coddington, Daria wears sleek and classic looks from the likes of Prada, Marc Jacobs and Versace in Brief Encounter.
Penelope Cruz cover the December edition of Vogue Spain photographed by Peter Lindbergh. Inside the mag, Lindbergh shoots a series of portraits featuring over forty portaits including Spain’s bigges stars such as Paz Vega, Bimba Bose and more. / View the full shoot at Vogue
1. Mona Johannesson by Jimmy Backius for Fashion Tale Fall 2010
2. Bo Don by Johan Sandberg for Marie Claire Italia September 2010
3. Alessandra Ambrosio & Ana Beatriz Barros for Vogue Nippon October 2010 by Sølve Sundsbø
4. Anna de Rijk for Intermission Fall 2010 by John Scarisbrick
5. Carey Mulligan for Vogue US October 2010 by Peter Lindbergh
6. Ford Army by Zig Tesch + Carolina Tesch
Continuing press with her upcoming film, Somewhere, Sofia Coppola covers the September issue of L’Uomo Vogue. Captured by Peter Lindbergh (2b Management) in a series of black and white portraits, the American director sports menswear inspired looks with a feminine twist styled by Stacey Battat.
Fall’s haute couture goes to the old west within the latest issue of Vogue US. Lensed by Peter Lindbergh and styled by Grace Coddington, actress Carey Mulligan dons the designs of Dior, Valentino and Chanel Haute Couture in The Talented Miss Mulligan.
Peter Lindbergh continues his victorious return to Vogue US with a New York City based story starring Karlie Kloss. Sporting an array of tweed, tartan and jackets, Karlie runs around the city in sharp ensembles styled by Tonne Goodman.