Sigrid Agren takes on the seventies trend for the spring season with Patrick Demarchelier’s Blithe Spirit. Taken for the February edition of Allure, Sigrid sports the glam designs of Fendi, Marc Jacobs and Yves Saint Laurent styled by Siobhan Bonnouvrier.
Love is in the air for Vogue US’ February issue with a romantic editorial starring Alessandra Ambrosio, Anja Rubik, Coco Rocha, Angela Lindvall, Aminata Niaria and Bonnie Chen with their loved ones. Styled by Tabitha Simmons and with makeup by Frank Reps’ Yumi, the top models don the season’s hottest trenches from the likes of Burberry, Jil Sander and RED Valentino in Patrick Demarchelier’s Love in the Trenches.
1. Alexander McQueen Spring 2011: Patricia van der Vliet
2. Codie Young, Myf Shepherd & Samantha Harris by Nicole Bentley for Vogue…
3. Gisele Bundchen for Vogue China February 2011 by Patrick Demarchelier
4. Sally Gordon by Amie Milne for Pulp Magazine
5. Alberta Ferretti Spring 2011 Campaign | Sasha Pivovarova by Paolo Roversi
6. Blumarine Spring 2011 Campaign | Edita Vilkeviciute & Magdalena Frackowiak…
Donna Karan is in neutral for its spring 2011 campaign featuring Abbey Lee Kershaw and Karlie Kloss. Lensed by Patrick Demarchelier, Abbey Lee and Karlie shine in a tawny setting donning the label’s loose-fitting and sophisticated looks.
Gisele Bundchen goes androgynous much like her Balenciaga spring 2011 campaign in the February cover shoot from Vogue China. Lensed by Patrick Demarchelier and outfitted by Nicoletta Santoro, Gisele sports a mix and match of feminine and masculine pieces from the likes of Balmain, Dries von Noten and Balenciaga in Boyish Allure.
Dree Hemingway gets inspired by Taxi Driver for her most recent work in Vogue China January. Lensed by Patrick Demarchelier, Dree sports blonde curls, red lips and bright fashion courtesy of fashion editor Nicoletta Santoro. Wearing a wardrobe featuring the work of Louis Vuitton, Jason Wu, Prada and others, Dree is a platform wearing beauty in Eccentric Mind.