Classic Fascination – Classic glamour with a colorful twist takes shape in Sebastian Kim’s latest work for Numéro #122. Shooting Nimue Smit in an array of bold stripes and dots, Kim works with fashion editor Charles Varenne for an elegant story featuring the work of Moschino, Prada, Lanvin and others. / Set Design by Anne Koch
1. Dolce & Gabbana Summer 2011: Vlada, Nimue & Sara B
2. Guess Spring 2011 Campaign | Elsa, Alyssa & Kate by Ellen von Unwerth
3. Versace Spring 2011 Campaign | Abbey Lee Kershaw by Mario Testino
4. Julia Stegner by Daniele & Iango for Muse
5. Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2011
6. Lea T. in Givenchy by Carlotta Manaigo for Lurve
The Alexander McQueen spring 2011 show was received with rave reviews on Tuesday, and photographer Agata Pospieszynska (AF Photo) was backstage to capture all the models as they prepped for the big show. Featuring girls such as Karlie Kloss, Lindsey Wixson and Nimue Smit, Pospieszynska makes backstage happenings look beautiful in the black and white photographs.
With spring in full swing, Barneys releases their last catalogue for the season. Juxtaposing great style with humor, quirky setups create dramatic backdrops for a serious lot of girls that include Viktoriya Sasonkina, Nimue Smith and Dorothea Barth. Taking on the season’s casual offerings, Barneys CO-OP’s The Look showcases a chic selection of Alexander Wang, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rag & Bone and others.