1. Eniko Mihalik for Harper’s Bazaar Spain October 2010 by Nico
2. Guinevere van Seenus by Mario Sorrenti for 10 Magazine Fall 2010
3. Edita Vilkeviciute by Camilla Akrans for Numéro #117
4. Burberry Spring 2011 | London Fashion Week
5. Doutzen Kroes for Elle France September 2010 by Alex Cayley
6. Natasha Poly by Terry Richardson for Vogue Russia October 2010
Marking the new season, the spring 2011 show from Dolce & Gabbana opened with Natasha Poly wearing a sheer white number and set the tone for a procession of light and airy garments. Inspired by traditional Italian lace-makers, the spring collection looked back on the past while bringing its own modern take with floral patterns, leopard prints and crystal adorned garments. The white color scheme is atypical of the designing duo who usually goes for black or more vibrant colors, but proved to be a refreshing change from seasons past.
Naty Chabanenko works with photographer Nagi Sakai (defacto) on the fall-winter cover shoot of Please Magazine looking ready for a night of partying in garments of fur, sparkle and lace. Aided by stylist Catherine Newell-Hanson, Sakai creates a story of one part luxe and one part youthful rebellion.
Natasha Poly by Laurie Bartley
Natasha Poly sports the fall’s best couture with Karl Lagerfeld shooting her alongside Baptiste Giabiconi for the latest Numéro. Styled by Capucine Safyurtlu, Natasha looks as elegant as ever in haute couture garments from Chanel, Jean Paul-Gulatier, Dior and more in Couture by Night.
Natasha Poly by Miguel Reveriego
Natasha Poly by Corrine Day