Natalia Vodianova by Matt Irwin
1. The American Experience by David Sims | Vogue US May 2010
2. Defragmention Of Beauty by Marcin Tyszka | 25 Magazine Spring 2010
3. Natalia Vodianova by Peter Lindbergh | Vogue China May 2010
4. Natasha Poly by Mario Sorrenti in Plage Privée | Vogue Paris May 2010
5. Alessandra Ambrosio by Alasdair McLellan in Love Match | Vogue Russia May 2010
6. Hannah Holman Nude by Karim Sadli | Dazed & Confused May 2010
Paolo Roversi introduces yet another side to model Natalia Vodianova in his contribution to a Natalia-obsessed issue of Vogue China. With the help of stylist Nicoletta Santoro, Roversi captures Natalia in elegant pieces with a girlish twist in The Seated Beauty.
Shot by Patrick Demarchelier for May edition of Vogue China, Natalia Vodianova makes a stunning vision in light and airy garments from the likes of Calvin Klein, Vera Wang and Roberto Cavalli. Aided by fashion editor Nicoletta Santoro, Demarchelier creates a ethereal and beautiful spread with Dream Girl.
Stylist Nicoletta Santoro combines notable dresses of the season with schoolgirl style stockings for her most recent work in Vogue China May. Photographed by Peter Lindbergh, Dancer in the Dream captures Russian beauty Natalia Vodianova as she dons pieces from labels such as Dolce & Gabbana, Prada and Nina Ricci.
Natalia Vodianova by Mikael Jansson
Working with a color palette of neutrals, grays and blacks, stylist Cathy Kasterine gives Natalia Vodianova the perfect subtle and refined look for her latest work in i-D. Captured by Paolo Roversi, Natalia wears a whole array of pieces from Lanvin’s spring collection in Heart Is Where Home Is.