With the fall season coming to a close soon, we thought it would be fitting to take a look at one of the season’s biggest editorial stars–Miu Miu. From the pages of Vogue China to Purple Fashion, the autumn-winter collection was a hit with editors from around the globe.
The spring 2011 collection from Miu Miu was star struck with an abundance of graphic motifs appearing on belted, silk pleated dresses. In addition to the explosive star shapes, swans and lightning bolts were also featured on the otherwise demure knee length garments. More contrasts were found in neon accents and leather jackets which yielded a cross between twenties inspired and rodeo chic.
1. V Magazine Pre-Fall 2010 Covers | Adriana, Eniko, Natasha, Lily & Isabeli by Mario Sorrenti
2. Chanel Iman for The Block Summer 2010 by Doug Inglish
3. Christian Dior | Paris Haute Couture Fall 2010
4. Freja Beha Erichsen for Vogue UK August 2010 by Josh Olins
5. Anastasija Kondratjeva by Michael Schwartz for Exit Magazine S/S 2010
6. Miu Miu Fall 2010 Campaign | Lindsey, Siri, Ginta & Daphne by Mert & Marcus
Bringing together a group of four blonde models, the fall campaign from Miu Miu is all about girl power with the close knit group dressed in feminine frocks of blue, purple and yellow hues. Starring Lindsey Wixson, Siri Tollerod, Ginta Lapina and Daphne Groenveld, the advertisements shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott place emphasis on the playful appeal of the garments.
With her doll like features and flaxen hair, Lindsey Wixson stars as the face of Miu Miu‘s spring 2010 campaign. Photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, the American model perfectly complements the child-like whimsy of the label’s quirky prints and crystallized ensembles.