From red to blue, the spring 2011 campaign from Miu Miu seems to be going through all the primary colors with its new advertisements. Our latest look stars Querelle Jansen of d’management group lensed by Mert & Marcus.
The spring 2011 collection from Miu Miu was star struck with an abundance of graphic motifs appearing on belted, silk pleated dresses. In addition to the explosive star shapes, swans and lightning bolts were also featured on the otherwise demure knee length garments. More contrasts were found in neon accents and leather jackets which yielded a cross between twenties inspired and rodeo chic.
1. V Magazine Pre-Fall 2010 Covers | Adriana, Eniko, Natasha, Lily & Isabeli by Mario Sorrenti
2. Chanel Iman for The Block Summer 2010 by Doug Inglish
3. Christian Dior | Paris Haute Couture Fall 2010
4. Freja Beha Erichsen for Vogue UK August 2010 by Josh Olins
5. Anastasija Kondratjeva by Michael Schwartz for Exit Magazine S/S 2010
6. Miu Miu Fall 2010 Campaign | Lindsey, Siri, Ginta & Daphne by Mert & Marcus
Bringing together a group of four blonde models, the fall campaign from Miu Miu is all about girl power with the close knit group dressed in feminine frocks of blue, purple and yellow hues. Starring Lindsey Wixson, Siri Tollerod, Ginta Lapina and Daphne Groenveld, the advertisements shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott place emphasis on the playful appeal of the garments.