Daria Werbowy returns as the face of Stefanel’s fall 2010 campaign and this time around goes solo on the city streets with with a bag in hand. Photographed by Mario Testino, the Canadian model dons an array of knits and fringe in the dynamic advertisements.
Malgosia Bela by Mario Testino
1. Alessandra Ambrosio by Jacques Dequeker for Vogue Brazil July 2010
2. Patricia van der Vliet by Jem Mitchell for Vogue Nippon August 2010
3. Gisele Bundchen for Muse Summer 2010 by Nino Muñoz
4. Freja Beha Erichsen by Terry Richardson for Vogue Nippon August 2010
5. Versace Fall 2010 Campaign | Iselin, Anna & Valerija by Mario Testino
6. Morning Beauty | Natalia Vodianova by Craig McDean
Doutzen Kroes by Mario Testino
Gaining some edge for its fall 2010 campaign, Versace taps the svelte beauty of Iselin Steiro, Anna Selezneva and Valerija Kelava to star in the brand’s latest advertisements. Lensed by Mario Testino, the trio mean-mugs the camera in images that bring a sense of editorial to the gritty campaign.
We have more campaign madness this Friday, and for the second time Mario Testino is behind the lens with Burberry‘s fall advertisements. Per usual, the campaign features an varied cast of British models, musicians and other personalities. Joining model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley are Nina Porter, Sam Rollinson, Charlotte Wiggins, Caspar Smyth, Douglas Booth, Gwilym Gold, Rory Cottam, Samuel Fry, Seb Brice and Thomas Penfound in the label’s signature trenches. A first for Burberry, their fall campaign also has an interactive aspect which can be seen on the official site where images can be rotated and zoomed in for a 360 look at the collection.