1. Lara Stone, Freja Beha Erichsen & Mariacarla Boscono for Vogue Paris October 2010 by Mert & Marcus
2. Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 | Milan Fashion Week
3. Anouck Lepere by Jean-François Campos for Flair October 2010
4. Lara Stone for Vogue Paris October 2010 by Steven Klein
5. Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh for Purple Fashion F/W 2010
6. Lindsey Wixson for Barneys Fall 2010 Catalogue by Walter Pfeiffer
POP groups together the most dominating hair color in fashion–blonde–for its fall-winter issue. Photographed by Jamie Morgan a large roster of girls including Sigrid Agren, Brooklyn Decker, Diana Farkhullina, Marloes Horst, Ymre Stiekema, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Erin Axtell, Doutzen Kroes, Tori Parver, Ylonka Verheul, Frida Gustavsson, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Valentina Zelyaeva, Hana Soukupova, Vlada Roslyakova, Lindsey Wixson, Naomi Preizler, Kirsten Owen, Maryna Linchuk, Jenny Sinkaberg, Jana K, Constance Jablonski, Antonella Graef, Patricia Van Der Vliet, Eniko Mihalik, Kirsty Hume, Kirby Kenny, Shirley Mallman, Elyse Taylor, Lily Donaldson, Carmen Kass, Candice Swanepoel, Hanne Bruening and Julia Stegner take to the studio for one dynmaic spread styled by Tamara Rothstein.
Two weeks ago, we reported the news of Ylonka Verheul signing on with Milan’s d’management group. Now it seems the boutique agency has another star in its midst with the recent addition of Lindsey Wixson, who is most noted for her two season run as the face of Miu Miu and stellar runway appearances.
Bringing together a group of four blonde models, the fall campaign from Miu Miu is all about girl power with the close knit group dressed in feminine frocks of blue, purple and yellow hues. Starring Lindsey Wixson, Siri Tollerod, Ginta Lapina and Daphne Groenveld, the advertisements shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott place emphasis on the playful appeal of the garments.
Lindsey Wixson for POP S/S 2010