Lachlan Bailey reunites with model Patricia van der Vliet for the April edition of Vogue Nippon where glamour and grunge collide. Capturing vibrant seventies inspired garments styled by Clare Richardson, designs from labels such as Miu Miu, Christopher Kane and Emilio Pucci take center stage in When Life Was Young.
Arizona Muse lets down her guard for Lachlan Bailey’s intimate series titled, A Solas con Arizona for the March edition of Vogue Spain. Highlighting lingerie pieces and comfy knits styled by Melanie Huynh, Arizona poses in a bedroom setting with creations from Dior, Marc Jacobs and Alberta Ferretti setting the mood.
1. Alison Arboux for Kurv Magazine by Jonathan Segade
2. Madisyn Ritland, Merethe Hopland & Others by Manolo Campion…
3. Chanel Pre-Fall 2011
4. Erin Heatherton by Hasse Nielsen for The Sunday Times UK Style
5. Edita Vilkeviciute by Lachlan Bailey for Muse Winter 2010
6. Maryna Linchuk for Vogue Turkey December 2010 by Ellen von Unwerth
1. Mr. Ford Returns for Vogue US December 2010 by Steven Meisel
2. Frida Gustavsson by Lachlan Bailey for Vogue UK December 2010
3. Lara Stone for Vogue China December 2010 by Willy Vanderperre
4. Julia Stegner for Vogue Germany December 2010 by Knoepfel & Indlekofer
5. Morning Beauty | Kate Moss by Mario Sorrenti
6. Eniko Mihalik by Greg Kadel for Vogue Italia November 2010
Bringing some symmetry to the December issue of Vogue China, Lachlan Bailey captures Ming Xi as she sports an airy wardrobe of all black for the fall. Styled by Melanie Huynh, Ming is swathed in feather, lace and leather for Flying High.
Valerija Kelava goes nomad for the November edition of Vogue China. In front of Lachlan Bailey’s lens, Valerija seamlessly transforms into a fashionable traveler with the aide of fashion editor Anne Christensen. Piecing together a wardrobe of heavy layers and a subdued color palette, Christensen uses garments from the likes of Etro, John Galliano, Thakoon and more in My Wild Love.
1. Blonde Ambition by Jamie Morgan for POP Fall/Winter 2010
2. Coco Rocha for Elle UK October 2010 by David Vasiljevic
3. Raquel Zimmermann for Vogue Spain September 2010 by Mariano Vivanco
4. Mathilde Frachon by Lachlan Bailey for Vogue Nippon October 2010
5. Lady Gaga, Liya Kebede & Chloe Sevigny in New York! by Mario Testino | V Magazine #67
6. Jacquelyn Jablonski by Catherine Servel for Telegraph Magazine August 2010
Going from day to night, photographer Lachlan Bailey captures a traveling Mathilde Frachon for Vogue Nippon’s latest Isetan Mania supplement. With the aide of fashion editor Beth Fenton, Bailey photographs autumn looks from Marc Jacobs, Celine, Alexander Wang and more in The Angels Betrayed.
Lachlan Bailey captures the intriguing beauty of Heidi Mount for the latest beauty supplement from Vogue Nippon. Sporting airy and sometimes barely there ensembles styled by Sissy Vian, Heidi shines in A Natural Love Affair.