The December issue of Vogue US gets an exclusive first look at Tom Ford’s highly anticipated spring 2011 collection with models Carolyn Murphy, Anja Rubik, Joan Smalls, Stella Tennant, Amber Valletta, Karen Elson and Edita Vilkeviciute wearing seventies inspired looks with Mr. Ford himself. Photographed by Steven Meisel, the group is seventies glam in four stunning portraits.
Karen Elson is red hot for her latest work found in October’s Harper’s Bazaar UK. Photographed by Alexi Lubomirski and styled by Sophia Neophitou-Apostolou, the smiling British model dons sequined and lace looks from the likes of Miu Miu, Valentino and Antonio Berardi in the studio shoot.
Karen Elson by Mert & Marcus
Karen Elson photographed by David Sims and styled by Carine Roitfeld
Balenciaga goes into the red for its fall advertisements featuring an eclectic cast of models including Eliza Cummings, Freja Beha Erichsen, Julija Stepanoviciute, Kirsi Pyrohnen, Karen Elson, Meghan Collison, Mirte Maas and Stella Tennant. Lensed by Steven Meisel, the group dons the label’s fashion forward designs against a backdrop of an otherworldly sky.
Karen Elson by Steven Meisel
1. Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 Campaign | Christy Turlington, Natalia Vodianova & Karen Elson by Steven Meisel
2. Tom Ford Eyewear Fall 2010 Campaign | Freja Beha Erichsen by Tom Ford
3. Georgia May Jagger for Vogue China July 2010 by Max Vadukul
4. Isabeli Fontana for Muse Summer 2010 by Terry Tsiolis
5. Natalia K by Maria Eriksson for Viva! Moda
6. Bergdorf Goodman Pre-Fall 2010 Catalogue | Iselin Steiro by Miguel Reveriego