Gisele Bundchen gets sporty for the October edition of Vogue Brazil. After seeing her elegant side with Jacques Dequeker’s alluring editorial, photographer Gui Paganini offers a more casual atmosphere with the Brazilian supermodel donning athletic gear as well as form fitting dresses styled by Adelmo Firmino and Raquel Lionel. With retouching by Alex Wink of Studio AW and beauty by Daniel Hernandez, Gisele looks ready to take on anything in the dynamic shoot.
1. Chanel Spring 2011 | Paris Fashion Week
2. Gisele Bundchen by Jacques Dequeker for Vogue Brazil October 2010
3. Jessica Stam by Lina Scheynius for Vogue UK November 2010
4. Denise by Zhang Jingna in Before the Tide Comes | Exclusive
5. Alexander McQueen Spring 2011 | Paris Fashion Week
6. Lisanne de Jong by Alvaro Beamud Cortes in The Greatest
Celebrating fifteen years of modeling, Gisele Bundchen reunites with photographer Jacques Dequeker for a smoldering cover shoot found in Vogue Brazil October. Styled by Daniel Ueda in a mix of lingerie-inspired pieces and elegant ready to wear, the Brazilian supermodel fills the role of seductress perfectly in Corpo Presente.
From actresses to models and even a doll, the fourth issue of LOVE features a varied cast of characters on eight covers shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. The Gorgeous issue stars Agyness Deyn, Lauren Hutton, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Kelly Brook, Alessandra Ambrosio, Gisele Bundchen, Sienna Miller and Buela (an Enchanted Doll lent by Louis Vuitton designer Fabrizio Viti). There are eight covers to choose from. Which one is your favorite?