Celebrating its 40th anniversary, the fall campaign from Roberto Cavalli goes big with supermodel Gisele Bundchen starring as the face of the Italian label’s recent collection. Decked from head to toe in lush animal prints, fur and decorative patterns, Gisele is on fire in the five image campaign shot by Mert & Marcus.
1. Alessandra Ambrosio by Jacques Dequeker for Vogue Brazil July 2010
2. Patricia van der Vliet by Jem Mitchell for Vogue Nippon August 2010
3. Gisele Bundchen for Muse Summer 2010 by Nino Muñoz
4. Freja Beha Erichsen by Terry Richardson for Vogue Nippon August 2010
5. Versace Fall 2010 Campaign | Iselin, Anna & Valerija by Mario Testino
6. Morning Beauty | Natalia Vodianova by Craig McDean
Amid a world of sparse nature, Gisele Bundchen is the only Earth Angel for the summer issue of Muse. Captured by Nino Muñoz with ethereal makeup by Yumi , the Brazilian supermodel dons light and airy pieces styled by Katie Mossman for the perfect natural look. And as if the photos were not enough, you can view a behind the scenes look at the shoot here courtesy of Double K Productions.
source | Northern Star @ tfs
1. Frida Gustavsson & Melissa Tammerijn by Andreas Sjodin for Bon International Summer 2010
2. Givenchy Fall 2010 Campaign | Mariacarla Boscono, Malgosia Bela, Catherine McNeil & Lea T. by Mert & Marcus
3. Madonna by Mert & Marcus for Interview May 2010
4. Bregje Heinen by Signe Vilstrup in L’idole Éternelle | Tush Spring 2010
5. Gisele Bundchen by Nino Muñoz for Vogue Mexico May 2010
6. H&M Swimwear 2010 Campaign | Daria, Erin, Sasha, Lara & Julia by Patrick Demarchelier