The Power of Chanel – Fei Fei Sun dons Chanel Haute Couture for the dazzling June cover shoot from Harper’s Bazaar Singapore. Taking to the Shanghai streets at night, Fei Fei poses for Gan’s lens in the elegant stylings of fashion editor Kenneth Goh.
Take A Bite – DKNY adds Chanel Iman and Fei Fei Sun as the two newest faces of its Be Delicious fragrance campaign. Photographed by Regan Cameron, the model duo poses side by side with the iconic apple shaped bottles.
Girls on Top – V Magazine #71 enlists Terry Tsiolis for a studio series featuring some of the industry’s top working Asian girls. Capturing Liu Wen, Tao Okamoto, Shu Pei and Fei Fei Sun–Tsiolis works with fashion editor Jay Massacret for a sleek and sexy result that is nothing short of stunning.
Givenchy’s spring 2011 couture showing gives way to another presentation this season with ten looks by designer Riccardo Tisci. Unique to the showing was a cast of all Asian models including Shu Pei, Ming Xi, Tao Okamoto, Hye Rim Park, Fei Fei Sun, Liu Wen, Jiang Xiao Yi, Ai Tominaga, So Young Kang and Du Juan. Perhaps the casting can be attributed the Eastern influence of the collection found in the delicate folds, structured shapes and warrior like headpieces inspired by Japanese artwork.
DSquared2 looses the flash and sex for the spring 2011 campaign season and replaces it with understated elegance lensed by Mert & Marcus. Starring Hailey Clauson, Crystal Renn, Fei Fei Sun, Anna Jagodzinska and Monica Sawicka, the advertisements go for sleek glamour playing on the show’s menswear influence.
1. Freja Beha Erichsen & Arizona Muse by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia January
2. Keira Knightley for Vogue Italia January 2011 by Ellen von Unwerth
3. Ruby Aldridge by Norbet Schoerner for Harper’s Bazaar UK February 2011
4. Serenay Sarikaya by Eric Guillemain for Vogue Turkey January 2011
5. Tom Ford Eyewear Spring 2011 Campaign | Abbey Lee Kershaw by Tom Ford
6. Morning Beauty | Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino