Chic Babe – Erin Wasson sports relaxed elegant pieces for the May issue of Harper’s Bazaar US. With styling by Veronique Didry and makeup by Frank Reps’ Yumi Mori, Erin joins Andres Velencoso Segura in the designs of Giorgio Armani, Fendi, Marc Jacobs and more in front of Alexi Lubormirski’s lens.
Casual Moment – With Erin Wasson’s unique looks and tattoos, she makes the perfect poster girl for Zadig & Voltaire’s spring 2011 campaign. Photographed by Fred Meylan and styled by Melanie Huynh, the American beauty dons the casual looks with a confident ease.
i-D’s pre-spring issue comes out soon and here is our first look at the covers starring Hedi Slimane, Chanel Iman, Hilary Rhoda, Erin Wasson, Jessica Stam, Ajak Deng, Liu Wen, Kirsi Pyrhonen, Milou Van Groesen, Rose Cordero, Jeneil Williams and Vanessa Paradis.
Elie Saab taps Willy Vanderperre once again for its sleek and minimal spring 2011 campaign starring Erin Wasson. Hitting it out of the park, Erin is the very picture of strength and elegance as she dons Saab’s contrasting designs of airy and form-fitting silhouettes.
1. Erin Wasson for Elle Italia August 2010 by David Mushegain
2. Magdalena Frackowiak by Greg Kadel for Numéro #115
3. Ashley Smith & Masha Novoselova by Ahmet Polat for Vogue Turkey
4. Eniko Mihalik by Miguel Reveriego for Numéro #115
5. Morning Beauty | Siri Tollerod by Miles Aldridge
6. Sara Blomqvist by John Lindquist for Vogue Turkey August 2010
source | blackangel41999 @ tfs