Eniko Mihalik is a golden girl for the March issue of Harper’s Bazaar US, donning jewel tones and elegant metallic sheens styled by Julia von Boehm. In front of Ben Hasset’s lens, Eniko wears Chanel, Gucci Lanvin and others in Bold Gold.
1. Vogue Paris 2011 Calendar: Daria Werbowy by Mikael Jansson
2. Kate Moss by Nick Knight for Vogue Italia December 2010
3. Valerie by James White for Fashion Gone Rogue
4. Abbey Lee Kershaw, Crystal Renn & Eniko Mihalik by Terry Richardson…
5. Siri Tollerod by Tim Gutt in Star Signs | Vogue UK December 2010
6. Rihanna for Interview December 2010 by Mikael Jansson
Eniko Mihalik continues with an editorial takeover for the October issue of Glamour Hungary where Zoltan Tombor captures the Hungarian beauty alongside Reka Ebergenyi at Budapest’s Sziget Festival. Part hippie and part glam, the duo sports autumn looks styled by Judy Pinter and Mark Lakatos in Glamour Grunge.
1. Candice Swanepoel for VMan F/W 2010 by Mario Testino
2. Katsia Zinga by Richard Bernardin for Grazia
3. Keke Lindgard by Simon Burstall for Elle France
4. Linnea Pihl by Rickard Sund for Costume December 2010
5. Ashley Smith by Sharif Hamza for Vogue Russia December 2010
6. Eniko Mihalik for Russh #37 by Benny Horne
Eniko Mihalik is a woman of transformation for the December-January cover shoot of Russh. In several distinct looks curated by Stevie Dance, Eniko is a cyber geek, punk perfect, backstage bandit, a supermodel slick bitch and more in Eniko is Everthing. Captured by Benny Horne, Eniko rocks looks from Jil Sander, Emilio Pucci, Alexander Wang and more in the lengthy spread.
1. Mr. Ford Returns for Vogue US December 2010 by Steven Meisel
2. Frida Gustavsson by Lachlan Bailey for Vogue UK December 2010
3. Lara Stone for Vogue China December 2010 by Willy Vanderperre
4. Julia Stegner for Vogue Germany December 2010 by Knoepfel & Indlekofer
5. Morning Beauty | Kate Moss by Mario Sorrenti
6. Eniko Mihalik by Greg Kadel for Vogue Italia November 2010