1. L’hiver Avant L’hiver by David Sims for Vogue Paris August 2010
2. The Girls of 2pm by Henrik Adamsen
3. Catherine McNeil by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia September 2010
4. Kate Moss for Vogue UK September 2010 by Patrick Demarchelier
5. Catherine McNeil for Vogue Australia September 2010 by Max Doyle
6. Guess Fall 2010 Campaign | Alyssa Miller & Elsa Hosk by Ellen von Unwerth
Channeling the 1960s, the fall campaign from Guess enlists the free-spirited style of Ellen von Unwerth for a fun set of black and white images. Starring Alyssa Miller, Elsa Hosk and Silviu Tolu, the trio gets into some trouble as they find themselves caught in a love triangle.
Bianca Balti by Ellen von Unwerth
source | tfs
Dree Hemingway gets animated for her most recent editorial work in Vogue China‘s July edition. Captured by Ellen von Unwerth in her signature playful style, Dree dons bold colors and prints from the likes of Dolce & Gabbana, Calvin Klein and Stella McCartney styled by Anne Christensen.