The December issue of Vogue US gets an exclusive first look at Tom Ford’s highly anticipated spring 2011 collection with models Carolyn Murphy, Anja Rubik, Joan Smalls, Stella Tennant, Amber Valletta, Karen Elson and Edita Vilkeviciute wearing seventies inspired looks with Mr. Ford himself. Photographed by Steven Meisel, the group is seventies glam in four stunning portraits.
1. Eniko Mihalik for Harper’s Bazaar Spain October 2010 by Nico
2. Guinevere van Seenus by Mario Sorrenti for 10 Magazine Fall 2010
3. Edita Vilkeviciute by Camilla Akrans for Numéro #117
4. Burberry Spring 2011 | London Fashion Week
5. Doutzen Kroes for Elle France September 2010 by Alex Cayley
6. Natasha Poly by Terry Richardson for Vogue Russia October 2010
Edita Vilkeviciute evokes her inner seventies goddess for the October edition of Numéro. Working with photographer Camilla Akrans for two issues in a row, the photographer and model pairing create editorial gold with Champs de Mars. Styled by Franck Benhamou (2b Management), the Parisian story showcases the best in luxe furs, sequins and separates.
1. Edita Vilkeviciute by Camilla Akrans for Numéro #116
2. Jacquelyn Jablonski by Sean & Seng for POP Fall/Winter 2010
3. Ava Smith by Rupert Tapper | Exclusive
4. Masha Rudenko by Robert Sigler in Behind the Sun | Malibu Magazine
5. Alessandra Ambrosio & Ana Beatriz Barros by Willy Vanderperre for Vogue Russia September 2010
6. Freja Beha Erichsen by Mikael Jansson for Vogue Paris September 2010