1. Sisley Spring 2011 Campaign | Marloes Horst & Darla Baker by Terry…
2. Dior Spring 2011 Couture | Paris Haute Couture
3. Chanel Spring 2011 Couture | Paris Haute Couture
4. Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture | Paris Haute Couture
5. Givenchy Spring 2011 Couture | Paris Haute Couture
6. Denisa Dvorakova by Jason Schmidt for Vogue Russia February 2011
Dior started off Paris Haute Couture week today showing off retro silhouettes and bold makeup for a strong spring 2011 showing. Voluminous shapes were accessorized with cinched waists, airy hats and decadent masks. John Galliano gave a runway show of utmost opulence and glamour.
Natalie Portman strips down for the latest campaign for Dior’s Miss Dior Cherie fragrance. Lensed by Tim Walker, the actress is a seductress in the new advertisement.
Docking the ship for spring 2011, the latest collection from Christian Dior mixes sailor fun with 50s pin-ups in a bright and colorful show. Opening with fall’s campaign star, Karlie Kloss, the collection paired nautical prints and flirty silhouettes for a more youthful line than previous seasons. Closing with an array of sheer and billowing gowns, John Galliano brought a sense of island leisure to Paris Fashion Week.
1. V Magazine Pre-Fall 2010 Covers | Adriana, Eniko, Natasha, Lily & Isabeli by Mario Sorrenti
2. Chanel Iman for The Block Summer 2010 by Doug Inglish
3. Christian Dior | Paris Haute Couture Fall 2010
4. Freja Beha Erichsen for Vogue UK August 2010 by Josh Olins
5. Anastasija Kondratjeva by Michael Schwartz for Exit Magazine S/S 2010
6. Miu Miu Fall 2010 Campaign | Lindsey, Siri, Ginta & Daphne by Mert & Marcus
Kicking off fall 2010′s Haute Couture Week, the Christian Dior show featured models gliding down the runway in full skirts, cinched waists and plastic covered heads. As always, John Galliano brought a sense of whimsy to the stage with bright colors and dramatic hair that tested gravity itself.
Karlie Kloss racks up another campaign for the season with the fall advertisements from Dior. Lensed by Steven Meisel, this preview image exudes mystery and intrigue.