Crystal Renn works with photographer Derek Kettela for the cover shoot of Paper Planes’ latest issue. Wearing a mix of retro and modern looks, Crystal looks flawless as ever in animal print, lace and denim styled by Andreas Kokkino. / Hair by David Von Canon and Makeup by Stevie Huynh
ROUGE continues with the theme of intense winter beauty for its latest cover shoot starring Shu Pei. In front of Derek Kettela’s lens, Shu Pei transforms in every shot with the help of makeup artist Valery Gherman and hair stylist Tu Anh Tran. / Production by Antoine Neufmars, Art Direction and Styling by Alex Slavycz
Shu Pei has had a pretty good year to say the least, and now here is a look at her cover for Chinese magazine, ROUGE winter. Photographed by Derek Kettela, Shu Pei stuns in a dark winter themed look styled by Alex Slavycz.
Pauline Van der Cruysse stars in the cover shoot of Black Magazine’s latest issue. In front of Derek Kettela’s lens, Pauline wears tough yet easy ensembles from the likes of Preen, Burberry and Jil Sander outfitted by Michelle Cameron.
Wearing a fair share of prints and patterns, Ruby Aldridge appears in Dossier Journal for a intimate shoot lensed by Derek Kettela. Outfitted by Nicole Vitagliano in girly ensembles from the likes of Burberry Prorsum, Alexander Wang, Stella McCartney and more, Ruby spends a day of languid relaxation in the laid-back story.
1. Anne Hathaway for Vogue US November 2010 by Mario Testino
2. Morning Beauty | Lily Donaldson, Gemma Ward & Caroline Trentini by Steven Meisel
3. Sasha Pivovarova by Mikael Jansson for Vogue Paris November 2010
4. Anja Rubik for Vogue Latin America October 2010 by Marcin Tyszka
5. Liu Wen by Greg Kadel in Wild Dreams | Vogue Germany November 2010
6. Anna Jagodzinska by Derek Kettela in Drop Dead Gorgeous | Glamour UK November 2010