Hugh Lippe captures some of the most fresh and exciting new faces for Dazed & Confused’s Inside Out. Styled by Karen Langley in deconstructed looks, Melodie Monrose, Hailey Clauson, Hanne Bruning, Basia Szkaluba, Iris Egbers, Kat Hessen, Laura Liriano and Simone Carvalho take on the designs of Gucci, Prada, Frankie Morello and more in the captivating portraits.
Capturing the rebelliousness and apathy of youth, photographer Sharif Hamza shoots a group of unruly models for the September edition of Dazed & Confused. Featuring Bobby, Genaro, Kel, Naomi, Patricio, Pavel, Seth and Teyane, the six page story allows stylist Robbie Spencer to mix and match the fall collections for a grunge inspired wardrobe. For another look at the shoot, head over to Dazed Digital.
Dazed & Confused’s September issue rounds up a group of three girls and outfits them in grunge inspired looks featuring the work of Jil Sander, Lacoste and more. Photographed by Kacper Kasprzyk with styling by Katie Shillingford, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Julia Nobis and Julia Step make for one moody trio in World Clique.
1. Spanish Models for V Magazine Spain Summer 2010 by Txema Yeste
2. Morning Beauty | Kate Moss by Mert & Marcus
3. Alyssa Miller by David Burton for Elle Italia July 2010
4. Jessica Stam for Harper’s Bazaar US August 2010 by Alexi Lubomirski
5. Abbey Lee Kershaw by Hedi Slimane in Skin Deep | Vogue China August 2010
6. Top Models by Roe Ethridge for Dazed & Confused August 2010
Photographed by Roe Ethridge, the top model gang of Alek Wek, Julia Stegner, Tasha Tilberg, Christina Kruse, Hannelore Knuts, Ana Beatriz Barros and Karolina Kurkova don an eclectic mix of clothing from the fall collections for the Dazed & Confused August. Styled by Katie Shillingford, the models appear as never seen before in frocks from Vivienne Westwood, Jean Paul Gaultier and more.