1. Freja Beha Erichsen & Arizona Muse by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia January
2. Keira Knightley for Vogue Italia January 2011 by Ellen von Unwerth
3. Ruby Aldridge by Norbet Schoerner for Harper’s Bazaar UK February 2011
4. Serenay Sarikaya by Eric Guillemain for Vogue Turkey January 2011
5. Tom Ford Eyewear Spring 2011 Campaign | Abbey Lee Kershaw by Tom Ford
6. Morning Beauty | Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino
Daria Werbowy reunites with renowned fashion photographer Mikael Jansson for a luxe new spring campaign from Salvatore Ferragamo. Styled by Anastasia Barbieri, Daria is joined by leading model Clément Chabernaud for a lesson in luxury and intimacy.
Joining actor David Strathairn, Daria Werbowy plays retro reporter for the January issue of Vogue US. Photographed by the iconic Peter Lindbergh and styled by Grace Coddington, Daria wears sleek and classic looks from the likes of Prada, Marc Jacobs and Versace in Brief Encounter.
1. Vogue Paris 2011 Calendar: Daria Werbowy by Mikael Jansson
2. Kate Moss by Nick Knight for Vogue Italia December 2010
3. Valerie by James White for Fashion Gone Rogue
4. Abbey Lee Kershaw, Crystal Renn & Eniko Mihalik by Terry Richardson…
5. Siri Tollerod by Tim Gutt in Star Signs | Vogue UK December 2010
6. Rihanna for Interview December 2010 by Mikael Jansson
Daria Werbowy teams up with Lancome’s artistic director, Aaron de Mey for a series of beauty images shot for the December edition of Marie Claire US. Photographed by Tesh and styled by Laura Ferrara, Daria wears makeup trends from bright lips to smoky eyes and more.
Daria Werbowy is elegance personified for the fall campaign from Yves Saint Laurent. Photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin, the Canadian model dons the label’s sleek and classic pieces in the stunning black and white advertisements.
H&M enlists top model duo, Daria Werbowy and Anja Rubik, for its “Get Warm” campaign–signaling the end of the year when heavy knits and scarves are needed most. Wearing bold stripes and oversize silhouettes, the pair shines in the Swedish retailer’s autumn pieces.