1. Sisley Spring 2011 Campaign | Marloes Horst & Darla Baker by Terry…
2. Dior Spring 2011 Couture | Paris Haute Couture
3. Chanel Spring 2011 Couture | Paris Haute Couture
4. Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture | Paris Haute Couture
5. Givenchy Spring 2011 Couture | Paris Haute Couture
6. Denisa Dvorakova by Jason Schmidt for Vogue Russia February 2011
Chanel’s spring 2011 showing for Paris Haute Couture Week sent a bevy of snow queens down the runway with a muted color palette of silvery grays and pristine white hues. Airy silhouettes took the catwalk with traditional Chanel tweed jackets and bow motifs which culminated in a ethereal vision.
Our first look at Chanel’s spring 2011 campaign showcases the spring collection’s rock and roll edge and who better to showcase Karl Lagerfeld’s new vision than Freja Beha Erichsen and Stella Tennant? Lensed by Lagerfeld himself, Freja Beha and Stella go outdoors for a day of fun in the sun alongside Baptiste Giabiconi.
1. Alison Arboux for Kurv Magazine by Jonathan Segade
2. Madisyn Ritland, Merethe Hopland & Others by Manolo Campion…
3. Chanel Pre-Fall 2011
4. Erin Heatherton by Hasse Nielsen for The Sunday Times UK Style
5. Edita Vilkeviciute by Lachlan Bailey for Muse Winter 2010
6. Maryna Linchuk for Vogue Turkey December 2010 by Ellen von Unwerth
The pre-fall 2011 collection from Chanel was themed, Paris-Byzance, after its Byzantine inspiration found in Empress Theodora. If possible, the pre-fall season brought an even more opulent and lavish showing than spring with a heavy emphasis on gold trimmed jackets, exciting silhouettes and crystal adorned bodices. Despite the antique influence, creative director Karl Lagerfeld grounded the show with Chanel’s signature relaxed elegance.