1. Kate Moss by Mario Sorrenti for Vogue Paris June/July 2010
2. Behati Prinsloo for Elle Italia June 2010 by Matt Jones
3. Miranda Kerr for i-D Summer 2010 by Willy Vanderperre
4. Adriana Lima for Vogue Spain June 2010 by Vincent Peters
5. Vanessa Paradis by Karl Lagerfeld in Factory Story | Madame Figaro
6. Masha Novoselova for Vogue Spain June 2010 by James Macari
Love is in the air for Kayt Jones‘ most recent work in i-D‘s summer 2010 issue where real life couple, Behati Prinsloo and Jamie Strachan, begin a passionate affair after a casual encounter on the street. In an exclusive collaboration with TheCorner.com, the romantic story features designs from Ann Demeulemeester, Marc Jacobs, Acne and others which can all be found on the online retailer’s site. Styled by Pippa Vosper, the two lovebirds don a casual mix of stripes, leather and denim in Meet Me At the Corner.
The June edition of Elle Italia gets off to a refreshingly casual start with its cover shoot starring Behati Prinsloo (d’management group). Captured by Matt Jones in the Latin country of Costa Rica, the sun-kissed beauty shines in easy breezy looks styled by Sofia Ordero.
South Africa’s Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel and Heidi Verster cover this month’s issue of their home country’s Marie Claire. Photographed by Daniella Midenge, the golden trio is quite a sight as they don creations from South Africa’s finest designers.