Enlisting Anne Vyalitsyna for its spring 2011 campaign, Pepe Jeans pairs the Russian leading model with Jon Kortajarena for a series of smoldering images with a playful attitude. Lensed by Warren du Preez, Anne V and Jon K make one sexy couple in these new advertisements. (The Fashionisto)
1. Patricia van der Vliet for Vogue Russia January 2011 by Mariano Vivanco
2. Valerya by Amber Gray for Brides December 2010
3. Editorial Beauty | Year in Review 2010
4. Louis Vuitton Cruise 2011: Anne Vyalitsyna by Mark Segal
5. Valentina Zelyaeva by David Burton for Elle Russia
6. Abbey Lee Kershaw | Year in Review 2010
An old school road trip serves as the inspiration for Louis Vuitton’s cruise 2011 catalogue featuring Anne Vyalitsyna. Photographed by Mark Segal, Anne wears the label’s elegant throwback designs with feminine silhouettes and subtle patterns.
The Orange collection from Hugo Boss gets its faces for the fall season with model quartet Noot Seear, Boyd Holbrook, Anne Vyalitsyna and Mihaly Sepreny. Lensed by Matt Jones, the group has a day of laughs and tricks as they roam around the city in the range’s casual wear.
Anne Vyalitsyna by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello
Anne Vyalitsyna is on the cover of H&M magazine’s summer 2009 edition for all of you fashion lovers in France. Shot by Camilla Akrans, the blonde wears airy and light pieces to keep cool from the exhausting heat.
Willy Vanderperre took some stunning model portraits in Another Magazine‘s Spring/Summer 2009 issue. His use of lighting in several particular shots is fantastic.