1. Mona Johannesson by Jimmy Backius for Fashion Tale Fall 2010
2. Bo Don by Johan Sandberg for Marie Claire Italia September 2010
3. Alessandra Ambrosio & Ana Beatriz Barros for Vogue Nippon October 2010 by Sølve Sundsbø
4. Anna de Rijk for Intermission Fall 2010 by John Scarisbrick
5. Carey Mulligan for Vogue US October 2010 by Peter Lindbergh
6. Ford Army by Zig Tesch + Carolina Tesch
A neutral color palette paired with accents of bold yellow ground the spring collection from Filippa K as the Swedish label presents loose fitting separates, fitted pants and billowing skirts that are accessible to almost every woman. Aiding the minimalist approach, models donned simple hair and makeup for the casually chic collection.
Four different looks and four unique beauties take center stage for the latest Uniqlo Jeans campaign. Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin capture models Anna de Rijk, Ginta Lapina, Kelly Moreira and Tao Okamoto in nothing more than raw denim for the simply beautiful campaign.
Thierry Le Gouès photographs twelve of the modeling world’s brightest stars for the sixteenth issue of French Revue de Modes. Captured in vibrant hues, Josefin Hedstrom, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Chanel Iman, Coco Rocha, Tao Okamoto, Ranya Mordanova, Emily DiDonato, Yulia Vasiltsova, Hannah Holman, Laura Blokhina, Anna de Rijk and Lyndsey Scott all bring diva attitudes to the multiple covers.