Like an apparition in the night, Katrin Thormann appears from the shadows in the most recent issue from Vogue Germany. Photographed by Alexi Lubormirski and styled by Christiane Arp, Katrin wears airy pieces that take on a life of their own in the ethereal Traumfrau (Dream Woman).
From an all-star swimwear campaign to the summer edition of its magazine, H&M knows how to do summer right. Covering the latest edition of H&M Magazine is model Catherine McNeil who exudes glamour and sex appeal in a pool-side shoot by Alexi Lubomirski that spans from day and night. Styled by Jane How, the Aussie stunner is a complete vision in breezy dresses, sexy swimsuits and oversize jewelry alongside Noah Mills.
British musician Cheryl Cole is the cover girl of June’s Harper’s Bazaar UK. Donning ensembles from the likes of Burberry, Yves Saint Laurent and Karl Lagerfeld, Cheryl shines in front of the lens of Alexi Lubomirski in the glam editorial.
1. Victoria Beckham by Alexi Lubomirski | Vogue Germany May 2010
2. Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino in La Decadanse | Vogue Paris May 2010
3. Georgina Stojiljkovic Nude by Ben Hassett | Vogue Germany May 2010
4. Alessandra Ambrosio by David Burton | Elle France March 2010
5. Marloes Horst by Blaise Reutersward in Tattoo Me Beautiful | Vogue China May 2010
6. Magdalena Frackowiak by Horst Diekgerdes | Vogue Germany May 2010
In a witty play on word’s, May’s issue of Vogue Germany takes Victoria Beckham on a gritty, but glamorous outing for photographer Alexi Lubomirski’s Queen of Posh. Regardless of her surroundings, Victoria turns up the ante as she poses in a luxe wardrobe pieced together by Christiane Arp.
source | helligirl @ tfs
1. Eniko Mihalik Nude by Derek Kettela | 25 Magazine Spring 2010
2. Doutzen Kroes by Alexi Lubomirski | Numéro Tokyo May 2010
3. Liu Wen & Kristina Krivomazova by Aneta Bartos | Zoo Spring 2010
4. Shrink to Fit by Steven Meisel | Vogue Italia April 2010
5. Masha Novoselova Nude by Txema Yeste | V Magazine Spain April 2010
6. Giedre Dukauskaite by John Lindquist | Vogue Turkey March 2010
Doutzen Kroes is part dominatrix and part goddess for her cover shoot of May’s Numéro Tokyo. Captured by Alexi Lubomirski, the Victoria’s Secret model doesn’t appear shy in form fitting ensembles styled by Mika Mizutani.
Fashion editor Christine Arp and photographer Alexi Lubomirski take this month’s Vogue Germany all the way back to the 1920s with “Indochine”. Full of cinematic drama, the layout stars cover girls Luca Gadjus and Karolin Wolter as two high-society ladies with a pair handsome lovers.