1. Alessandra Ambrosio by Jacques Dequeker for Vogue Brazil July 2010
2. Patricia van der Vliet by Jem Mitchell for Vogue Nippon August 2010
3. Gisele Bundchen for Muse Summer 2010 by Nino Muñoz
4. Freja Beha Erichsen by Terry Richardson for Vogue Nippon August 2010
5. Versace Fall 2010 Campaign | Iselin, Anna & Valerija by Mario Testino
6. Morning Beauty | Natalia Vodianova by Craig McDean
In front of the lens of Jacques Dequeker, model Alessandra Ambrosio delves into a land of darkness and seduction for the latest cover shoot from Vogue Brazil. Aided by fashion editor Giovanni Frasson, Dequeker captures the Brazilian bombshell in a tempting array of lingerie pieces.
We must admit that as Americans we do not know that much about football, but with the recent World Cup and now V #66′s homage to the Argentine phenomenon of “botineras”, or footballer’s wives, we are starting to get an idea. With an all star cast featuring Alessandra Ambrosio, Dree Hemingway, Eniko Mihalik, Jacques Naude, Maryna Linchuk, Evandro Soldati, Martin Landgreve, Simon Nessman, and Constance Jablonski, the twelve page spread pays tribute to the tanned, superficial wives of football players. Lensed by Sebastian Faena and styled by Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele, the girls give a grade A performance in Footballers’ Wives.
Alessandra Ambrosio is the face of the latest advertising campaign from Bo.Bô. Lensed by Fabio Bartelt, the Brazlian stunner shines in the brand’s rocker chic attire. Even in black and white, Alessandra smolders with a sultry gaze and tousled hair.
Glamour celebrates models of various sizes with its latest issue featuring Alessandra Ambrosio, Crystal Renn and Brooklyn Decker as their June cover stars. Captured by Matthias Vriens-McGrath, the trio takes on sexy swimwear and stilettos in Every Body is A Hot Body.