1. Alessandra Ambrosio by Jacques Dequeker for Vogue Brazil July 2010
2. Patricia van der Vliet by Jem Mitchell for Vogue Nippon August 2010
3. Gisele Bundchen for Muse Summer 2010 by Nino Muñoz
4. Freja Beha Erichsen by Terry Richardson for Vogue Nippon August 2010
5. Versace Fall 2010 Campaign | Iselin, Anna & Valerija by Mario Testino
6. Morning Beauty | Natalia Vodianova by Craig McDean
We must admit that as Americans we do not know that much about football, but with the recent World Cup and now V #66′s homage to the Argentine phenomenon of “botineras”, or footballer’s wives, we are starting to get an idea. With an all star cast featuring Alessandra Ambrosio, Dree Hemingway, Eniko Mihalik, Jacques Naude, Maryna Linchuk, Evandro Soldati, Martin Landgreve, Simon Nessman, and Constance Jablonski, the twelve page spread pays tribute to the tanned, superficial wives of football players. Lensed by Sebastian Faena and styled by Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele, the girls give a grade A performance in Footballers’ Wives.