Girl on Top – Abbey Lee Kershaw poses for Australian retailer Portmans’ fall 2011 campaign. Showing off her relaxed bohemian style, Abbey Lee dons wild prints with romantic sensibility in the form of blazers and structured tops.
Mania Mania recently released its latest Rêve collection and the campaign/lookbook stars none other than Abbey Lee Kershaw. Photographed by Barnapy Roper, Abbey lee dons Australian duo Melanie Kamsler and Tamila Purvis’ bohemian inspired designs.
Rag & Bone’s spring 2011 campaign enlists four models, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Aldridge and Edita Vilkeviciute for do-it-yourself advertisements. The leading models took portraits of themselves as they donned the label’s latest collection and the fun and wild result speaks for itself!
1. Dolce & Gabbana Summer 2011: Vlada, Nimue & Sara B
2. Guess Spring 2011 Campaign | Elsa, Alyssa & Kate by Ellen von Unwerth
3. Versace Spring 2011 Campaign | Abbey Lee Kershaw by Mario Testino
4. Julia Stegner by Daniele & Iango for Muse
5. Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2011
6. Lea T. in Givenchy by Carlotta Manaigo for Lurve
Versace enlists Abbey Lee Kershaw its spring 2011 campaign once again lensed by Mario Testino. Going for the spirit of icy blonde beauty, Abbey Lee stars alongside Malthe Lund Madsen and Victor Nylander in the label’s sleek and sexy silhouettes.
Donna Karan is in neutral for its spring 2011 campaign featuring Abbey Lee Kershaw and Karlie Kloss. Lensed by Patrick Demarchelier, Abbey Lee and Karlie shine in a tawny setting donning the label’s loose-fitting and sophisticated looks.
1. Freja Beha Erichsen & Arizona Muse by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia January
2. Keira Knightley for Vogue Italia January 2011 by Ellen von Unwerth
3. Ruby Aldridge by Norbet Schoerner for Harper’s Bazaar UK February 2011
4. Serenay Sarikaya by Eric Guillemain for Vogue Turkey January 2011
5. Tom Ford Eyewear Spring 2011 Campaign | Abbey Lee Kershaw by Tom Ford
6. Morning Beauty | Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino