Evoking the seventies, Abbey Lee Kerhsaw once again fronts the latest campaign from Japanese label, Moussy. Lensed by Yasutomo Ebisu, Abbey is all seduction and glamour in the brand’s denim and casual-wear.
source | MAGstyle @ tfs
In one of many fall campaigns, models Abbey Lee Kershaw, Karmen Pedaru and Patricia van der Vliet team up for the fall campaign from H&M’s Divided collection. Joined by male models Josh Beech and Bastiaan Ninaber, the girls give some serious attitude for Daniel Jackson’s lens while donning the range’s casual wear.
1. Spanish Models for V Magazine Spain Summer 2010 by Txema Yeste
2. Morning Beauty | Kate Moss by Mert & Marcus
3. Alyssa Miller by David Burton for Elle Italia July 2010
4. Jessica Stam for Harper’s Bazaar US August 2010 by Alexi Lubomirski
5. Abbey Lee Kershaw by Hedi Slimane in Skin Deep | Vogue China August 2010
6. Top Models by Roe Ethridge for Dazed & Confused August 2010
Shooting some of his model muses, Karl Lagerfeld creates the cover shoot of Numéro Homme #19 with Baptiste Giabiconi surrounded by a pack of Chanel girls including Abbey Lee Kershaw, Freja Beha Erichsen and Hedi Mount. Wearing the label’s pre-fall collection, the quartet is all stoic sophistication in Prédateurs.