Forward Thinking – Sasha Pivovarova gets enlisted for the fall 2013 campaign from New York-based label Proenza Schouler. The Russian model was photographed by David Sims for the new advertisements with a digital rendition of birds juxtaposed against autumn’s sleek and modern designs. Check out the official campaign video below which features Sasha, cockatoos and cosmic imagery.
- Throwback Thursday | Sasha Pivovarova for Prada’s Spring 2006 Campaign
- Jil Sander Taps Edie Campbell for Fall 2013 Campaign by David Sims
- Salvatore Ferragamo Enlists Daria Werbowy for Fall 2013 Campaign
- Edie Campbell Gets Regal for Alexander McQueen Fall 2013 Campaign by David Sims
- Sigrid Agren Stars in Sportmax Fall 2013 Campaign by David Sims
- Longchamp Fall 2010 Campaign Preview | Sasha Pivovarova by David Sims