Women In Music – For the May 2013 issue of Elle US, the fashion magazine pays homage to women in music. Cover girl and British singer Rita Ora poses for photographer Thomas Whiteside in these magnetic portraits donning glamorous looks from designer labels such as Chanel, Dior and Valentino Haute Couture. Inside the issue, Rita opens up about scoring the Marchesa dress she wore to the MTV Europe Music Awards, “I went up to [Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman] and said, ‘Hi, I’m Rita. Nice to meet you. I need to wear your dress…This red dress needs to be on my body.’” The May issue of Elle hits newsstands of April 23rd.
- Jessica Miller Poses for Thomas Whiteside in Elle US August 2013
- Adele Graces Elle US’ May 2013 Cover in Alberta Ferretti
- Rooney Mara Stars in Calvin Klein Feature for Elle by Thomas Whiteside
- Jessica Biel Joins Leading Designers for Elle US January 2013 Cover Shoot
- Ros Georgiou Sports Minimal Luxe for Elle US March 2013 by Thomas Whiteside
- Nicki Minaj Gets a Make-under for Elle US’ April 2013 Cover Shoot