Rihanna Gets Glam for MAC – MAC Cosmetics has tapped Rihanna as the new spokesperson of Viva Glam. The pop superstar has had multiple creative partnerships with the makeup giant, with the most recent one being for winter. With the Viva Glam collaboration, 100 percent of the sales will benefit AIDS research. According to WWD, there is not much known about the collaboration except that will roll out in January of next year.
- Rihanna Poses Topless for MAC Viva Glam Campaign
- Rihanna x MAC Fall 2013 Collection Set to Launch October 3rd
- Beauty Picks from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- MAC Taps Jerry Hall, Marisa Berenson & Pat Cleveland for Antonio Lopez Makeup Collection
- MAC Creating Makeup Line Inspired by Angelina Jolie in “Maleficent”
- MAC Celebrates “Year of the Snake” Collection with New Campaign, Shot by Chen Man