- Doutzen KroesDoutzen in Dutch L’Officiel
I’ve been waiting to see this ed ever since seeing snaps on tfs and it does not disappoint. Jan Welters always...
- UncategorizedFootprints in the Morning Snow
Playing in the snow has never looked so homoerotic fun before.
- NSFWFrom the Portfolio of Marguerite Sauvage
Marguerite Sauvage is a French illustrator who has worked with clients that range from Elle France to Playboy. All of Sauvage’s...
- Ellen von UnwerthInto the Wild
This is Ellen von Unwerth at her best in my opinion. The second to last shot is beyond stunning.
- UncategorizedI’ll Be Your Movie Star
“London photographer Mariano Vivanco recently gave Dazed exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the making of his new short film, which is based...
- UncategorizedYou Better Work
Stephenie Seymour proves why she earns the rare title of supermodel in Valentino’s Spring/Summer 2009 campaign.
- UncategorizedOn A Cloudy Day You Can See Forever
You would think that having a model with braces would ruin this set, but it just makes it that much more...
- Anna JagodzinskaIt’s a Madcap World by Steven Meisel
Vogue US is surprising me with their February 2009 issue. First, Gossip Girl‘s Blake Lively is on the cover and now...
- UncategorizedHaving Fun, Wish You Were Here
This model reminds me so much of Susan Eldridge, it’s insane. The “pom pom” inspired headband is pretty cute too.