- Valentino, Armani, DVF, ODLR in Young Polaroids by Andy Warhol
See iconic designers in these throwback polaroids by Andy Warhol from the 70s and 80s.
- Guillaume Henry Named New Creative Director at Nina Ricci
Guillaume Henry has been named the new creative director at Nina Ricci replacing Peter Copping who will reportedly move to OScar...
- Coco Rocha is Expecting Her First Child
Coco Rocha is pregnant, and expecting her first child with husband James Conran. Congratulations to the model mom to be.
- John Galliano to Design for Maison Martin Margiela
John Galliano has been named creative director of Maison Martin Margiela three years after being ousted from Dior. Will fashion embrace...
- Meet Guess’ New Model Found on Instagram
Meet Simone Holtznagel, who Guess' Paul Marciano found on Instagram and casted in the brand's upcoming spring campaign.
- Is Liu Wen the Face of Apple Watch?
Chinese model Liu Wen is one of the brightest stars of the modeling world, and just two days ago she posted...
- Naomi Campbell Lands Role on Fox’s “Empire”
Naomi Campbell has landed a role in Fox’s upcoming hip-hop drama called “Empire”. The show tells the story of an enterprise...
- Tom Ford Moves Next Runway Show to Los Angeles
Tom Moves--Designer Tom Ford is moving to Los Angeles for his next runway show coming in February 2015. For the past...
- Who Did It Best? Balmain vs. Givenchy Couture Pantsuit
Balmain vs. Givenchy. A case of the similar white pantsuits which show a lot of skin. Who wore it best?
- You Could Be Marc by Marc Jacobs’ Spring Campaign Star
After successfully casting Marc by Marc Jacobs fall-winter 2014 campaign with submissions based off of Instagram and Twitter, the label is...