- Cara Delevingne & Margot Robbie Are Part of the “Suicide Squad” Cast!
After months of rumors, Variety has confirmed that Cara Delevingne and Margot Robbie have been tapped as part of the “Suicide...December 2, 2014
- Victoria Beckham Wears & Designs T-Shirt for World AIDS Day
Designer Victoria Beckham has created a World AIDS Day t-shirt as one of her first acts as a UNAIDS Global Goodwill...December 1, 2014
- Model Slams Kendall Jenner in Open Letter, Claims She “Tarnished” the Profession
Kendall Jenner is the face of Estee Lauder, has appeared in Vogue and even can do a pretty sexy Santa impersonation....December 1, 2014
- What is Miranda Kerr’s 15 Minute Workout Plan?
Miranda Kerr has revealed a 15-minute workout routine that she swears by. Her plan involves no equipment but is definitely intense....November 30, 2014
- Natasha Poly to Star in Emilio Pucci’s Spring Campaign
After having two seasons with Gisele Bundchen as its face, it looks like Italian brand Emilio Pucci is shaking things up...November 24, 2014
- First Look at Cara Delevingne + Pharrell for New Chanel Film
Cara Sings for Chanel–After rumors surfaced that Cara Delevingne would be ditching modeling for singing, it turns out the British fashion...November 24, 2014
- MAC Cosmetics Works with Giambattista Valli on Lipstick Collab
Italian designer Giambattista Valli is the latest designer to team up with MAC Cosmetics. Valli has designed a five color lipstick...November 20, 2014
- Kendall Jenner to Star in Karl Lagerfeld Campaign
If a recent news report by WWD is to be believed, Kendall Jenner is set to star in another high fashion...November 20, 2014
- Want to Be the Next Face of MAC?
Cosmetics giant MAC is getting in on the social media casting game with a new project, “MACnificent Me”. All you have...November 18, 2014
- Anna Wintour: Kimye Not “Deeply Tasteful”
During a talk at the Metropolitan Museum of Art yesterday, Vogue editor-in-chief sat down with Aline Cho for a new even...November 18, 2014