- Oscar de la Renta Passes Away at 82 Years Old
Legendary designer Oscar de la Renta has passed away at the age of 82 after battling cancer since 2006.
- Tao Okamoto Gets Major Role in “Hannibal” Season 3
The NBC drama “Hannibal” has tapped model turned actress Tao Okamoto as a new role where she will play a dark...
- Dior Heads to Tokyo for Pre-Fall 2015 Show
Dior's Venue Change--After showing its cruise 2015 collection in Brooklyn, Dior is set to go to Tokyo for its pre-fall 2015...
- Peter Copping Tapped as Creative Director of Oscar de la Renta
Peter Copping has moved from Nina Ricci to the creative director of Oscar de la Renta. What will he bring to...
- Valentino, Armani, DVF, ODLR in Young Polaroids by Andy Warhol
See iconic designers in these throwback polaroids by Andy Warhol from the 70s and 80s.
- Guillaume Henry Named New Creative Director at Nina Ricci
Guillaume Henry has been named the new creative director at Nina Ricci replacing Peter Copping who will reportedly move to OScar...
- Coco Rocha is Expecting Her First Child
Coco Rocha is pregnant, and expecting her first child with husband James Conran. Congratulations to the model mom to be.
- John Galliano to Design for Maison Martin Margiela
John Galliano has been named creative director of Maison Martin Margiela three years after being ousted from Dior. Will fashion embrace...
- Meet Guess’ New Model Found on Instagram
Meet Simone Holtznagel, who Guess' Paul Marciano found on Instagram and casted in the brand's upcoming spring campaign.
- Is Liu Wen the Face of Apple Watch?
Chinese model Liu Wen is one of the brightest stars of the modeling world, and just two days ago she posted...