The New Lady – The latest issue of SI Style stars model Madelene de la Motte wearing minimal looks in this studio shoot. Nadine Ottawa shot the Swedish model in color and black-and-white for Switzerland’s leading women’s magazine. Martina Russi styled the androgynous beauty for the simple but chic six-page fashion feature. Rachel Bredy and Monika Spisak took care of Madelene’s pixie-cut hair and earth-toned make-up respectively.
- Madelene de la Motte by Nadine Ottawa for Fashion Gone Rogue
- Valerija Sestic Fronts Maison Mollerus’ Fall 2013 Ads by Nadine Ottawa
- Valerija Sestic Dons Western Style in Nadine Ottawa’s Annabelle Magazine Shoot
- Eva Doll Makes a Splash in Nadine Ottawa’s Shoot for Friday Magazine
- Ashley Smith by Nadine Ottawa for Annabelle Magazine
- Amy Greenhough by Nadine Ottawa for Fashion Gone Rogue