Pointillism – For the April 2013 issue of Vogue Taiwan, photographer Yossi Michaeli shoots fashion model Maria Palm in a series of pointillism concept portraits. Stylist Brylie Fowler adorns the Dutch dreamboat with star-quality bags, sunglasses, hats and jewelry from designer labels such as Prada, Christopher Kane and Burberry Prorsum. Beauty by hair stylist Luke Baker and makeup artist Deanna Melluso give Maria a fashion forward look.
- Sung Hee Kim Dons Blue Hues for Vogue Taiwan June 2013 by Yossi Michaeli
- Iekeliene Stange is a Gothic Beauty for Vogue Taiwan February 2013 by Yossi Michaeli
- Anja Konstantinova Sports Futuristic Beauty for Vogue Taiwan September 2012 by Yossi Michaeli
- Katie Fogarty is A Rebel in Red for Vogue Taiwan May 2013 by Yossi Michaeli
- Kel Markey Enters the “Grey Zone” for Vogue Taiwan by Yossi Michaeli
- Tian Yi is Pretty in Plaid for Vogue Taiwan Feature by Yossi Michaeli