Maleficent for MAC – Inspired by actress Angelina Jolie’s upcoming title role in the Disney film, “Maleficent”, makeup giant MAC is set to launch a limited-edition color collection. The movie hits theaters in May 2014 (you can see the trailer here) and according to Vogue UK, there’s not much known about the collection except that it will include makeup for the face, eyes and lips as well as nail products.
- MAC Taps Jerry Hall, Marisa Berenson & Pat Cleveland for Antonio Lopez Makeup Collection
- Rihanna x MAC Fall 2013 Collection Set to Launch October 3rd
- Beauty Picks from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- CoverGirl Gets Inspired by The Hunger Games for “Capitol Beauty” Collection
- Rihanna Named as Mac’s New Viva Glam Spokesperson
- Angelina Jolie Wears Atelier Versace at the 2013 Governors Awards