Gaga as Donatella – Earlier this month, the news was released that Lady Gaga would star as the face of Versace’s spring 2014 campaign. Now, thanks to the Instagram of Mert Alas from Mert & Marcus who shot the advertisements, we have a first look at the pop star in action. Lady Gaga is no doubt channeling Donatella Versace, wearing a long blonde wig and a sexy cut-away gown from Versace’s spring-summer 2014 line. It’s definitely a change from some of her whackier looks she has become famous for. Gaga also wrote a song for the designer called “Donatella” on her new album ARTPOP.
- See Another Photo from Lady Gaga’s Versace Advertisements
- Lady Gaga to Star in Upcoming Versace Campaign
- Anna Ewers Poses for Versace Spring 2014 Woman Campaign
- Lady Gaga Rocks Dreadlocks, Versace Prints at Jingle Bell Ball in London
- Versace Spring 2014 | Milan Fashion Week
- Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy and Joan Smalls Are Divine Beauties for Versace’s Spring 2013 Campaign by Mert & Marcus