Kate for Playboy – Earlier this year the news was revealed that supermodel Kate Moss would star as the cover girl of Playboy’s 60th anniversary issue. Now the men’s magazine has taken to Twitter to reveal a first look at the shoot photographed by famed fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, who also shot the British beauty for the fall Versace campaign. In the shot, Kate poses seductively in the iconic Playboy bunny outfit complete with ears and a fluffy tail.
- Kate Moss' Cover for Playboy's 60th Anniversary Issue is Here
- Kate Moss for Playboy Now Available as Marc Jacobs T-Shirt
- Kate Moss and Saskia de Brauw Rock Versace Fall 2013 Campaign
- Versace Enlists Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy and Joan Smalls for its Spring 2013 Campaign
- Vogue Paris December/January 2011.2012 Cover | Kate Moss by Mert & Marcus
- Supermodel Beginnings: See Kate Moss’ First Ever Shoot