A Work of Art – Swedish artist Mats Gustafson reinterprets Dior’s latest collections designed by Raf Simons in a recent series of illustrations commissioned by the fashion house. We see pieces from the fall-winter 2013 and cruise 2013 collections in the elegant works. Gustafson’s use of watercolors, pastels and paper treatment brings an interesting take to the Dior creations.
- Dior Puts Daria Strokous, Daiane Conterato and Others on Display for its Spring 2013 Campaign by Willy Vanderperre
- Natalie Portman is a Vision for Dior Magazine by Paolo Roversi
- Marion Cotillard Gets Dark for “Lady Dior” Handbags 2013 Campaign by Jean-Baptiste Mondino
- Stella Tennant, Edie Campbell + More for Dior Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign
- Marge Simpson Channels Style Icons in aleXsandro Palombo Illustrations
- Dior Fall/Winter 2014 | Paris Fashion Week