Fresh off news of her upcoming stint with Victoria’s Secret, Chanel Iman steals the latest cover of Deutsch magazine. Photographed by David Roemer, Chanel has no issue making a short wig work, whether it is jet black or platinum blonde. Equally alluring is the seductive styling of Kasia Pysiak and Walter Schupfer.
IF REPOSTING, PLEASE INCLUDE FULL CREDITS:
- Photographer: David Roemer / Atelier Management
- Model: Chanel Iman / Ford
- Stylist: Kasia Pysiak / Walter Schupfer
- Hair: Fernando Torrent / L’Atelier
- Makeup: Fredrik Stambro / L’Atelier
- Manicure: Tatyana Molot / Next