Grunge Meets New Millenium – Stylist Alexandra Fullerton has put a modern spin on grungy Seattle style in the latest edition of Britain’s Stylist Magazine. Wylie Hays wears casual apparel from designer labels Dries van Noten, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Acne, Paul Smith, and Equipment in the shoot. We love the ladylike take on grunge trends like plaid and ripped jeans. Fashion photographer David Titlow was on hand to capture all the action.
- Justina G. Takes a Walk on the Wild Side for Stylist Magazine
- Sarah Ann Macklin Models Swimsuits for Stylist Magazine’s Summer Spread
- Miao Bin Si Shines in the Streets of Hong Kong for Stylist Magazine S/S 2013
- Paul Smith Captures Sci-fi Fashion for Stylist Magazine
- Joan Smalls is Divine in Black for Stylist Magazine
- John-Paul Pietrus Captures Purple Rain for Stylist Magazine A/W 2012