Versace x Anthony Vaccarello – Following up collaborations with Christopher Kane and JW Anderson, Versace has decided to team up for a collection of ready-to-wear and accessories with Belgian designer Anthony Vaccarello. The 31-year-old launched his label in 2008 and won the ANDAM Award in 2012. Vaccarello’s aesthetic is described as very sexy with a focus on body conscious designs. “Anthony’s clothes have everything that I love: they are sensual, dynamic, daring. He is a natural, and has the confidence and talent to push fashion where he wants it and where it is relevant for today’s women. I can’t wait to collaborate with him, and to see Versus Versace through his eyes,” says Donatella Versace about the collection.
- Anthony Vaccarello Spring/Summer 2014 | Paris Fashion Week
- Anja Rubik for Anthony Vaccarello for La Redoute Collection
- Irina Lazareanu & Luca Gadjus for Anthony Vaccarello Spring 2011 Campaign
- Cato Van Ee by Duy Quoc Vo in Anthony Vaccarello for V Magazine Online
- Doutzen Kroes, Lady Gaga, Coco Rocha and Others Step Out for Versace’s SoHo Store Opening
- First Look at the M.I.A. x Versus Versace Collection